Skip to main content

Monochromatic portraits #1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stained - Short vorkapich montage episode

Hello guys !     I'm not surprised if you are a little bit confused by the tittle of this blog post . So let me clear things up a little bit .     Stained is my first short episode / movie I don't know how I should call it , inspired by the vorkapich montage . The vorkapich montage is all about the details , close ups , you don't show the full image you only show parts of it but when you actually watch the movie you could swear that you saw the full decoration , or the full room or whatever you see in the movie .       The name vorkapich montage comes from    Slavko Vorkapich , who  was a  Serbian - American  Hollywood motion-picture montagist, chair of  USC School of Cinematic Arts , chair of the  Belgrade Film and Theatre Academy , painter, and illustrator. He was a prominent figure of modern cinematography and motion picture film art during the early and mid-20th century and was a cinema theorist and lecturer. basically a cool guy .       I want to continue this sto

Welcome to the world of Helga

        I want to say a big Hello from the bottom of my heart to everyone who is going to come across my photo blog . Thank you so much for stopping by , I have all my social media listed so if you like my work you can found more of it there . If you like my work leave a comment down below if you want and make sure to challenge me to work more .Thank you !!!